The services and guidance provided by New Moms are made possible by your generous support.
New Moms is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. All donations are 100% tax-deductible, and we strive to be good stewards of our resources, using contributions thoughtfully.
We have several options for giving, including:
Babies and young children come with a long shopping list! By contributing in-kind (goods) donations, you are directly providing essentials for families in need. Every donation, big or small, makes a great impact!
IMPORTANT NOTE – We CANNOT accept:
– Used items, even gently used
– We are no longer accepting CLOTHING OF ANY KIND
– Car seats
– Travel-sized (hotel) toiletries
– Expired food or baby formula
If you want to drop off items, or have any questions about in-kind giving, contact Bryn Siberski at email@example.com.
1. Online through Amazon Registry List – You can help the mission of New Moms when you shop our Amazon Family Care Registry, in which we’ll receive the items you purchase from our wishlists directly. Shop for specific program and event wishlists below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please write your name and your organization’s name, as well as your street address and phone number in the “Gift Message” section once you have proceeded to the “Gift Options” page of the checkout process. This allows us to know who sent us a gift so that we may thank you!
3. Host a Donation Drive! – Enlist the help of the people you know to make an even greater impact and multiply your donations! Contact Bryn Siberski at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate hosting a drive for your organization. Ideas for drives:
4. Provide services! – Make use of your professional expertise & build your résumé by contributing pro-bono work to New Moms. A variety of professional skills could be needed at any time, such as:
5. Amazon Smile – You can help the mission of New Moms when you shop on Amazon through Amazon Smile, in which we’ll receive a percentage of what you spend!
New Moms’ annual Christmas event is possibly our most anticipated celebration of the year! In previous years, families would come to partake in a day of fun, food, and gift-shopping. Due to COVID-19, we won’t be able to have our traditional party this year–but we are still collecting gifts for families. All items are donated, and the mothers and children receive them for free. This is a way to ensure that every family has a happy and special Christmas. We are so grateful for all partnering organizations who contribute to the event each year to make it a success.
New Moms takes its responsibility to maintain the dignity & privacy of our participants seriously. Therefore, we do not introduce in-kind donors to our participants. If a donor would like to learn more about our programs or participants, we encourage donors to sign up for our eNewsletter, attend a special event, or register to become a volunteer.
New Moms (Chicago)
5317 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60651
New Moms (Western Suburbs)
206 Chicago Avenue
Oak Park, IL 60302