Personal Information Security
- Providing any personal information on our website is solely your choice.
- This information is only accessible to certain qualified employees of New Moms, and will not be shared with anyone else. We will never sell, rent, or distribute your personal information to third parties. We ask for personal information on our online donation pages to help prevent fraudulent donations and to enable us to acknowledge receipt of your donation for tax purposes.
- If you give a gift through our website, your name and address will be placed on our mailing list for occasional mail updates and you may be acknowledged by name in our Annual Report. If you do not wish to receive physical mail from New Moms, you may opt out at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Remove.”
- If you wish to remain anonymous, please indicate this by including a note to this effect in the message area on the donation form.
Credit Card Security
- When you donate to New Moms online, you are automatically redirected to a secure website to make your donation. This site uses SSL data encryption technology to ensure that your information is secure.
- Your credit card number is used only for that particular transaction and is not stored by New Moms.
- If you have any questions regarding the security of your credit card donation online, please e-mail email@example.com, or call (773) 252.3253 for more information.