Internships at New Moms are not just your standard coffee runs and busy work. At New Moms, we are committed to implementing internship curriculums that help develop your skills and teach you new ones that will ensure a positive career trajectory. Our internships are just like our programs—holistic and catering to the entire individual, not just a set agenda.
We have a variety of internships available throughout the year, including, but not limited to:
- Marketing and Communications Intern: learn how fundraising and donor communications work within the nonprofit world, how to most effectively maintain relationships with donors, and how to deploy effective marketing strategies that remain on-brand.
- Social Work Intern in Workforce Development: learn the ins and outs of case management, intake processes, data management, and multi-level client systems within our Job Training (Workforce Development) program.
- Social Work Administrative Intern: while gaining knowledge and practical experience of a wide range of non-profit systems and skills, the Social Work Administrative Intern will be the first point of contact for guests, providing valuable assistance in the front office greeting guests, explaining program eligibility information to clients, developing strategies to streamline communication, and contributing to the New Moms’ community.
Placement Application Deadlines:
- Fall placements: July 1
- Winter/Spring placements: Dec. 1
- Summer placements: April 1
Email email@example.com for more information on currently available internships.