The services and mentoring provided by New Moms are made possible by your generous support.
New Moms is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. All donations are 100% tax deductible, and we strive to be good stewards of our resources, using contributions thoughtfully.
We have several options for giving, including:
- One-Time Gift: Make a one-time donation to New Moms.
- Monthly Giving Program: Consider enrolling in our monthly giving program, making it easy to support New Moms’ participant families year-round.
- Matching Gift: Find out if you can double or even triple your donation, through our Matching Gifts program. Many corporations match donations made by their employers. Please ask your employer’s HR department whether they will match a contribution to New Moms.
- Memorial or Honor Gift: Make a gift in memory or in honor of a loved one. Notifying options include e-card or a handwritten card.
- Gift Planning: Learn how to make a tax-saving gift through your will, trust, or estate plans.
- Gifts of Stock: New Moms gratefully accepts gifts of publicly traded stocks, mutual funds, treasury bills, and notes. Contributing long-term appreciated securities can help you and New Moms! In order to contribute stock to New Moms, you can transfer the asset electronically to our account, or send an endorsed stock certificate via registered mail. To make a stock contribution today, please contact Jack Brown of William Blair at 312-364-8843 or email@example.com